A super move for your upper-body muscles, this is why you need to do super push-ups
By NCVC Staff | Published on Sep 25, 2023
If a lean upper body is not something you are looking for, then it’s time to muscle up. Thinking how is that possible when the gyms are closed and you have zero equipment at home? Well, you don’t need to depend on gyms for everything ladies-because we have a super se bhi upar exercise for you, especially for your upper body muscles. So, let’s present to you the move of the day: super push-ups.
- 5 hemp seed oils for skin to get rid of acne scars and dark spots
- What’s healthier: green tea or black tea? We’ll let a nutrition expert answer that for you
- Can’t control sugar cravings? You could have a dessert stomach and here’s what you can do about it
- Rare but fatal, blood clots are fast emerging as a covid-19 complication
- I challenged myself to be better, healthier every day. This is my transformation story
Not just one but a super push-up triggers many muscles at times Shoulder muscles, upper chest muscles, triceps, biceps, forearms, abdomen, lower back, and wings (under arms area) are the target muscle groups when you do a super push-up. Isn’t it mind-boggling?
This is how you can ace the super moves of super push-up: 1. Start with a downward dog position like a reverse V. 2. Keep your grip and core tight. Now slowly swoop from downward dog position to cobra pose. 3. Now move back to the downward dog position.
That’s it. Repeat as many as you can.
Now that you know how it’s done, this is what you need to know about the technique:
1. Keep your grip tight because due to the movement, it is possible that you might slip. 2. Take the support of a wall while placing your feet for better movement. 3. Please hold each pose for at least two seconds for better results. 4. Keep your core tight while doing the push-up. 5. Use your upper body strength to pull off a super push-up.
Here are 5 reasons why you need to do at least 10 super push-ups everyday:
1. For muscle activation Activating muscles is the hardest task of all, but super push-ups can do that for you. According to a study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, push-ups are one of the best ways to activate almost every upper body muscle.
2. To improve strength Girls are not known for upper body strength but let’s throw this notion out the window by practicing super push-ups daily because according to a study published in the Journal of Exercise Science and Fitness, super push-ups will strengthen your muscles if you practice them daily.
3. One exercise, multiple benefits According to a study published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science, push-ups is that one exercise that focuses on multiple sects of muscles. Forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, and more. One super push-up can reap you multiple benefits.
4. It can lower your risk of cardiovascular disease Well, it’s true for all the exercises but a separate research was conducted to check the validity of doing a push-up and you’ll be glad to know that doing super push-ups daily may also help you deal with cardiovascular disease. This study was published in JAMA Network.
5. For better posture and flexibility This push-up variation is a mix of two of the very basic yoga poses and we all know that yoga is known to improve both posture and flexibility, especially when it comes to downward dog and cobra pose. A study published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science can vouch for it too.
Now quit fangirling over this pose and get exercising!